- ABOUT US
- OUR BUSINESSES
- OUR PEOPLE
- PRESS AND NEWS
Transport & Infrastructure
We have developed a strong reputation for offering the very best in professional services in projects that support and enhance the growth of cities in in Hong Kong and Southeast Asia. Our ability to build projects on time, on budget and a green, caring and sustainable manner has won us numerous roads, bridges and railway projects across the region.
Our expertise also encompasses power stations, ports, dams, reservoirs, pipelines, sewage treatment works and water supply schemes.
The services we provide extend over the full project life-cycle, from initial site survey and design through construction to commissioning and on-going maintenance.
Our portfolio includes some of the most prestigious civil projects of recent years:
- MTR West Island Line (HKU, Sai Ying Pun and Kennedy Town Station), Hong Kong
- Harbour Area Treatment Scheme (HATS), Stage 2A, Hong Kong
- Widening of Tolo/Fanling Highways, Hong Kong
- Reconstruction and Improvement of Tuen Mun Road - Eastern Section, Hong Kong
- Cathay Pacific Air Cargo Terminal, Hong Kong
- Removal of Underground Obstructions at Marina South (MOLE), Singapore
- Upgrading of Woodsville Interchange, Singapore