- ABOUT US
- OUR BUSINESSES
- OUR PEOPLE
- PRESS AND NEWS
Home > About Us
- Thomas Ho, JP
- Thomas became Chief Executive in 2005, having served as an Executive Director and Chief Operating Officer of Gammon since 1999. He joined the Company in 1997.
He is currently President of the Hong Kong Construction Association, Chairman of the Climate Change Business Forum (CCBF) Executive Committee, Chairman of the Pneumoconiosis Compensation Fund Board (PCFB), an employer member of the Labour Advisory Board (LAB) and a member of the Environmental Campaign Committee. He also contributes his expertise to various committees in Hong Kong's universities, professional associations and industry associations.
- Sam Houston
- Sam joined Gammon in 2007 as an Executive Director responsible for the Company’s finance, information management services, Gammon Capital, legal, corporate development and risk management. Prior to Gammon, he held a number of senior financial positions with Jardines in both Hong Kong and the UK.
- Gilbert Tsang
- Gilbert joined the Company and was appointed Director in 2008. He was appointed Executive Director in 2011 overseeing Gammon E&M, a member of the Gammon Group, the company’s foundation operations, construction services department and China business. He has extensive expertise in building services systems of for subways, road tunnels, commercial buildings, hotel developments and residential buildings.
- Nigel White
- Nigel became a member of the Company in 2004 when Balfour Beatty's Hong Kong operations merged with Gammon's. In 2011, he was appointed Executive Director with responsibility for the commercial function of the Gammon Group.
- M K Woo
- After holding senior positions with several contractors, MK joined Gammon as Director in 2009. He was appointed Executive Director in 2011 overseeing Gammon’s building operations in Hong Kong and business in Macau.
- S Y Yu
- Joining Gammon as an Executive Director in 2009, SY brings over 30 years of experience within the construction industry. SY currently heads the Company’s civil operations in Hong Kong as well as Lambeth Associates and Engineering. He is the past Chairman of the Civil Division of the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers. He is also Vice-Chancellor of the Gammon Academy, the Company’s in-house training centre.
- Kennedy Cheung
- Kennedy has been with Gammon since 1978. With over 30 years of experience, he was appointed Director in 2007, and currently manages civil operations in Hong Kong.
- John Clark
Head of Engineering
- John started with the Company in 1985 and was appointed Director in 2009. He is now Head of Engineering with responsibility for strategic planning of engineering solutions and technical review.
- Alan Gibson
- Alan became a member of the Company in 2004 when Balfour Beatty’s Hong Kong operations merged with Gammon’s. In that year, he was Director with responsibility for overseeing the E&M business and in 2008 appointed Director with responsibility for managing civil projects in Hong Kong.
- Andrew Fan
- With Gammon since 1979, Andrew was appointed Director in 2012. He has over 30 years of experience in building projects and has well recognised capability in management contracting, fitting out works and building products.
- Edmond Lai
- Edmond is Director, Human Resources of Gammon, responsible for the overall leadership of the Company's human resources, administration and corporate communications functions. In addition, he heads Gammon Shenzhen, a strategic resource centre supporting the Company's business growth in Asia. Edmond has solid experience in leading HR services, organisation development and talent management in Asia.
- K Y Leung
- After first joining Gammon in 1975, KY came back to the Company as Director in 2011 to manage the Hong Kong civil operations. KY is the Immediate Past Chairman of Institution of Civil Engineers Hong Kong Association.
- Y T Lui
- YT has been with Gammon since 1981 and was appointed Director in 2008. With over 30 years of experience, he now manages Gammon’s foundation operations in Hong Kong.
- Kevin O’Brien
- Kevin became a member of the Company in 2004 when Balfour Beatty's Hong Kong operations merged with Gammon's. In 2008, he was appointed General Manager of Gammon E&M, a member of the Gammon Group, and in 2011 became Director with responsibility for managing E&M projects in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Tony Small
- Tony joined the Company as Operations Head of H&S in 2010 and was appointed Director in 2011. He currently heads the functions of Health, Safety and Sustainability. Before joining Gammon Tony held a number of senior safety positions with Balfour Beatty.
- Derek So
- Derek joined Gammon and was appointed Director in 2009. He is responsible for the construction services business and Lambeth Associates operations, the engineering consultancy unit of the Gammon Group. Prior to joining Gammon, Derek worked for Ove Arup & Partners Hong Kong Limited.
- Hee Wee Tan
- Hee Wee became director heading Singapore operations in 2012 after serving as General Manager (Operations). He joined Gammon from a Singapore government-owned construction company earlier in the year. He has wide and extensive experience in managing mega and complex building and civil infrastructure projects in Singapore. Hee Wee is a fellow member of Engineers Australia (EA) and serves as the current Vice President of the Singapore Chapter of EA.
- Hermes Wong
- Hermes joined Gammon and was appointed Director in 2012 responsible for managing building projects in Hong Kong. He has 30 years of experience in construction and has solid track record in leading complex building projects.